Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Diabetes, Stress, and Coffee Shops

How to Describe a day that cannot be defined at all?
Begin with the Playlist on a busy coffee shop or what you call Starbucks market,
The OPM songs pushed me again this OCTOBER to write in this blog.

This is Post #4.

OPM Now Playing: Sarah Geronimo, and the likes, just how deep these songs
can get? I really don't know. It just pulls out the emotions from the deepest and the
pounding STRESS of everyday life, and pushes you to open old blogs to type anything
even though not spontaneous. -- Stressed!

STRESS: yes Stress. This is the underlying reason of this post. DIABETES, the effect
of these STRESS the past 4 months.

Overshot Diabetes results came again this month, for the 4th straight month ranging near
20 (normal is about 6.0), Am I even breathing? This is getting sad really. Lost Weight the
past 2 months (Around 8-10 lbs) but still my Blood sugar levels are near where there was
3 years ago (pre-diagnosis).Ugh, I just can't . not even overeating or something... almost no sugar
on coffee, avoided sweets (although not 100%), religiously followed Medicine schedule, and still this? Its fearful really... DIET is OK, so now what? where does STRESS come in?

STRESS - all sides of this never ending quest for perfection and movement.
STRESS - from waking very early to go to work to avoid traffic and not to get TAGGED with lates
STRESS - from Work
STRESS - from Home, and everything really, even everywhere,
STRESS - even from transport, the busy pace of life of even from the people I don't know,
how I ever came to this? Too much WORRYING really.

I can go on and on but if there is one thing that this is giving me is finding comfort in COFFEE SHOPS, i really dont know, many personalities and many people, makes you think re-aligning
your own self, Will this push me more to control my Diabetes, HELL YES!, why? its a simple motivation I keep that all these movement makes me Focus more and not getting my self slip from
the STRESS and EVILS of life, It begins again here COFFEE and TEA, and just the simple things
you can appreciate and (criticize) from everything in COFFEE Shops,


It'll get better, one drip, one seep, and Please NO MORE SUGAR :)

Post Judgement: CRAP. :P

yeah more Joes, and more posts, and more crap about the shit that life throws


No comments: